Electronic Document Workflow
The flexibility of the workflow software allows users to make their workflow processes as straightforward or as complex as needed. Workflow templates can be configured with set rules or can be made informal (ad-hoc) where end users can define all the aspects of the workflow process.
Key features of the system:
- In emergency situations, full recovery of all the documents, data and work;
- Full control over the entire implementation process (contractors, implementation period, delays, the latest condition, etc.);
- Provision of the users with full and new information (version);
- Rapid search opportunity of the documents based on all the available data and text;
- Ensuring the safety of the documents within and outside the Company with the help of e-signature, encryption and IRM services;
- Identification, protection and control of the user rights over the documents;
- Control over the work distribution on all the documents;
- Mitigation of the costs spent for reproduction, maintenance and management of hardcopies, and transferring them to relevant enterprises and persons;
- Receiving different types, accurate and explanatory reports;
Workflow templates consist of two task types:
Review tasks facilitate the collection of comments and feedback on documents from other users.
Approval tasks facilitate the formal collection of signatures on documents.